- Category: Sample Data-Articles
Company «SVOD-PROJECT» was created in 2009 by qualified engineers-radioelectronic constructors in Ukraine on the basis of a service center for repair laptops. In parallel, the company accepted orders on designing and of engineering inventions, so, for example, we developed scrolling on the scoreboard in the Airport, system for vote of more than 120 people, created protect modules for sewing machines and more. Over time, we have thought up the idea of creating the first product for use in our work. So, our first post card Compal was born in 2009, which was originally created for friends, not for sale. Then our friends led us to the creation of new products, so in 2010 we created the post card Asus, in 2011 - Universal post card lpc + compal, and in 2012 - Samsung. At the same time, our company has decided not to stop and in 2013 we created our SVODprogrammer, in 2014 was released the Keyboard module to it, and in 2015 - Extended board. In parallel, our engineers - programmers have created the opportunity to work with multicontroller ITE, ENE, MEC, and in 2016 in the world – only our SVODprogrammer began to work with NUVOTON in ISP mode through the keyboard connector. During the existence of the company, our products have been sold in more than 40 countries around the world. We are improving our SVODprogrammer constantly releasing free and paid updates.
Our company are developing constantly and in 2016 opened the second manufacturing in Slovak Republic. So, 2016 was fruitful for the company have been created: Debug LQFP ENE / NUVOTON, Debug LQFP ITE, ZIF TQFP, support of multicontroller Nuvoton was added in SVODprogrammer, a new post card Compal NGFF M.2.
During the work our company has already established itself as a reliable partner, we care about the quality of our products. Of course we still have a lot of ideas that we strive to bring to life, thanks to your support!
- Category: Joomla!
Thanks for helping us to test Joomla!
We're getting ready for the release of Joomla and we appreciate you helping us find and fix problems as we work.
If you haven't done testing before here are some tips.
- Don't delete the installation folder when you finish installing! While we're working we turn that security feature off to make it easier to test.
- Go to global configuration and set Error Reporting to Development (that's on the server tab) and enable both debugging and language debugging (those are on the system tab). Don't worry when you see ** around words --that means Joomla translation is doing its job.
How to test
- First, do the things you normally do and see if you spot any problems.
- Look at all of the front end views and record any problems
- Look at all the back end views and report any problems
- See more ideas below
What to look for
- Any error messages that say things like Fatal Error or Strict or similar things that indicate that something is not working correctly.
- Untranslated strings. You will know these because they look like this: ?STRING_HERE?
- Problems of rendering--items not aligned correctly, missing or wrong images, pages that just don't look right.
- Unexpected behavior--anything that is working differently than it did in 2.5.
If you find a problem please report it to the CMS Issue Tracker. You will need to register for a github.com account if you don't have one.
More Testing Ideas
- Pick one module or view and test all of the parameters.
- Install an extension and see if anything breaks (report to the developer unless you are positive it is a core bug).
- Turn on caching with different options
- Try different session options
- Install a language and test all the layouts.
- Try different environments (like different servers which may have different version of PHP) or try you have IIS with MySQLi or SqlSrv. With millions of users Joomla needs to be ready for unusual environments.
- Try with SEF URLS on or off and also with Apache rewrite on or off (if you are on Apache).
- Try different combinations of browsers (Chrome, IE, FireFox, Opera to start) and operating systems (Mac, Windows, Linux).
- Yes grammar and spelling errors are bugs too -- just keep in mind that we use British spelling.
- Visit the Feature Tracker and test a new feature.
You can also help Joomla by testing bug fixes and new features. A useful tool is the patchtester component which helps to simplify and automate the process. Report your feedback on the CMS Issue Tracker. If you enjoy helping Joomla this way, you may want to join the Joomla Bug Squad.
- Category: Joomla!
If this is your first Joomla! site or your first web site, you have come to the right place. Joomla will help you get your website up and running quickly and easily.
Start off using your site by logging in using the administrator account you created when you installed Joomla.
- Category: Joomla!
If you are an experienced Joomla! 1.5 user, this Joomla site will seem very familiar. There are new templates and improved user interfaces, but most functionality is the same. The biggest changes are improved access control (ACL) and nested categories. This release of Joomla has strong continuity with Joomla! 1.7 while adding enhancements.
Page 1 of 2